UCU Edinburgh zero hours survey – November 2012/January 2013
- 83% of respondents are tutors.
- 26% tutor at postgraduate level and 44% at undergraduate level.
- 40% of respondents do not get paid for preparation time.
- 48% of respondents do not get paid for marking.
- 34% of respondents have no office space. The rest have space of varying types and suitability.
- 31% of respondents have been on zero hour contracts for four or more years.
- 55% of respondents do not receive increments. 26% do with the remaining 20% in post less than a year.
- 66% of respondents have received some specific training.
Detail and comments available here
Zero Hours – University of Edinburgh
Zero Hours – Scottish Universities